easiyonline.co.uk are an official distributor of EasiYo products.
Below we outline what data we use, how its used and what choices and rights you have in respect to the data that is held.
We only ever collect the minimum of data from you, such as contact details, This data is held in our systems, No access is available to outside organisations. We do not loan, share or sell your information
- Take and fulfil customer orders.
- Administer and enhance the site and service .
- Only disclose information to 3rd Parties for goods delivery purposes, where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
- Issue a unique identifier (e.g. customer login).
- To manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us.
- With your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you.
- For crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes.
When someone visits www.easiyonline.co.uk we use a third-party service, Google Adwords, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Customer contact details are shared with the following 3rd Party’s; for postal requirements:
Royal Mail - https://www.royalmail.com/privacy-policy
APC Overnight - https://apc-overnight.com/site-information/privacy-policy/
Credit card details are never received or stored by us, all payments are processed through our 3rd party gateways:
Amazon Payments - https://pay.amazon.com/us/help/201491260
Please use the links for more information.
You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by visiting http://www.easiyonline.co.uk/newsletter or clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold by visiting http://www.easiyonline.co.uk/index.php?route=extension/module/isenselabs_gdpr or clicking on the GDPR link on the bottom of the page.
Any questions relating to GDPR can be sent to SF Supplies (easiyonline), 64 Moss Lane, Hesketh Bank. Preston PR4 6AB, Email : email@example.com.