EasiYo Merry Nice Selection Christmas Pack
With Choice of Makers (Choose Colour from Drop Down)
Treat yourself this Luxury Selection Usual RRP: Over £55
This Pack Contains the Following:
- 1 x EasiYo Yogurt Maker (Choose your Colour)
- 2 x New Shape 1Kg Yoghurt Jar (in Total)
- 2 x Easiyo Lunchtakers
- 1 x 170g Sachet EasiYo Greek Style
- 1 x 230g Sachet EasiYo Sweet Greek
- 1 x 240g Sachet EasiYo Greek & Coconut
- 1 x 230g Sachet EasiYo Blood Orange
- 1 x 220g Sachet EasiYo Caramelised Apple
- 1 x 240g Sachet EasiYo Strawberry & Banana
- 1 x 210g Sachet EasiYo Greek & Honey
- 1 x 90g Bar Divine Orange & Gingerbread Crisp
- 1 x 90g Bar Divine Dark Chocolate with Clementine
- 1 x 58g Divine Large Chocolate Coin
- 1 x 300g Divine Drinking Chocolate, Choose From (Via Drop Down):
Divine Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
Divine Winter Spiced Hot Chocolate
- 1 x Leaflet telling you how to Make the Yogurt. (Also see Below)
Buy all the above for the incredible price of Only £45.00 the Ideal Christmas Gift!
No fresher yogurt than EasiYo yogurt
You can’t eat yogurt fresher than EasiYo yogurt, because you have made it yourself in the EasiYo Yogurt Maker. Processed yogurt can never be as fresh as EasiYo yogurt. And some yogurts you buy from a store may not have any live lactic cultures left in them by the time you get them home.
The EasiYo Yogurt Maker makes yogurt the way it should be made – the good old-fashioned way. You see, all lactic cultures grow at different temperatures, so by experiencing different temperature ranges, just like those delivered inside the EasiYo Yogurt Maker, every culture has a chance to grow, as they should. This gives EasiYo its wonderful taste and helps deliver the unique benefits of each individual culture strain.
Not all yogurt cultures are created equal
In stark contrast, a single-heat yogurt maker (usually electric) does not give individual lactic cultures the same chance to grow, and one culture can become dominant, losing the benefits of the others. Other yogurt makers can also require heating of ingredients, use of thermometers and other fiddly instructions. But with the EasiYo Yogurt Maker, three very quick and easy steps are all it takes to guarantee the perfect yogurt every time. The best culture mix is guaranteed.
Here's How to Make:
- Half-fill your yogurt jar with room temperature, drinking water.
- Add the contents of a yogurt sachet, pop on the lid and give it a good shake.
- Fill the jar up with more water to about 5mm from the top... and shake again.
- Push the plastic insert spacer down inside the Yogurt Maker as far as it can go. (Check the correct side is facing up).
- Pour boiling water into the Yogurt Maker to the top of the plastic insert spacer.
- Put your jar into the Yogurt Maker so that it sits on top of the plastic insert, The boiling water will rise part-way up the sides of the jar.
- Put the Yogurt Maker lid on and leave it on your kitchen worktop for 8 to12 hours (or overnight) to let the yogurt set... and the magic will happen!
All of the cocoa in Divine chocolate is grown in Ghana by Kuapa Kokoo, a co-operative of cocoa farmers who own the largest share of the Divine company. It means the cocoa farmers receive 44% of the profits. The chocolate is sweetened with sugar from Kasinthula, a Fairtrade co-operative in Malawi and flavoured with creamy vanilla from Fairtrade farmers in Madagascar.
Owned by cocoa farmers, made for chocolate lovers
Merry Nice Pack - Selection Pack
- Product Code: MerryN
- Availability: In Stock