Easiyo Yogurt Maker (Red) with Basket & Jars Plus Mini Sachets
Note:- The sachets below are 500g mini sachets and make enough to fill one of the jars within the basket supplied, to make 1ltr (jar provided with the maker) you will need two of these mini sachets
Buy this Unbelievable Offer NOW in time for Christmas!
- Red Yoghurt Maker (New Shape)
- 1 Ltr Yoghurt Jar,
- 1 Basket & Jars (2 x500g Jars)
- 2 x Boxes EasiYo Greek & Coconut 500g Mini (Each box contains 3 x 120g Sachets)
- 1 x Boxes EasiYo Greek Style 500g Mini (Each box contains 3 x 85g Sachets)
- 1 x Boxes EasiYo Low Fat Greek 500g Mini (Each box contains 3 x 85g Sachets)
- 1 x Boxes EasiYo Strawberry Mix 500g Mini (Each box contains 3 x 115g Sachets)
- Leaflet telling you how to Make the Yogurt. (Also see Below)
The above will allow you to make 15 x 500g mixes using the Basket & Jars or several (6+) 1Ltr mixes using two sachets with Jar provided with the EasiYo maker.
No fresher yogurt than EasiYo yogurt
You can’t eat yogurt fresher than EasiYo yogurt, because you have made it yourself in the EasiYo Yogurt Maker. Processed yogurt can never be as fresh as EasiYo yogurt. And some yogurts you buy from a store may not have any live lactic cultures left in them by the time you get them home.
The EasiYo Yogurt Maker makes yogurt the way it should be made – the good old-fashioned way. You see, all lactic cultures grow at different temperatures, so by experiencing different temperature ranges, just like those delivered inside the EasiYo Yogurt Maker, every culture has a chance to grow, as they should. This gives EasiYo its wonderful taste and helps deliver the unique benefits of each individual culture strain.
Not all yogurt cultures are created equal
In stark contrast, a single-heat yogurt maker (usually electric) does not give individual lactic cultures the same chance to grow, and one culture can become dominant, losing the benefits of the others. Other yogurt makers can also require heating of ingredients, use of thermometers and other fiddly instructions. But with the EasiYo Yogurt Maker, three very quick and easy steps are all it takes to guarantee the perfect yogurt every time. The best culture mix is guaranteed.
Here's How to Make:
1. Half-fill your yogurt jar with room temperature, drinking water.
Add the contents of a yogurt sachet, pop on the lid and give it a good shake.
Fill the jar up with more water to about 5mm from the top... and shake again.
2. Push the plastic insert spacer down inside the Yogurt Maker as far as it can go. (Check the correct side is facing up).
Pour boiling water into the Yogurt Maker to the top of the plastic insert spacer.
3. Put your jar into the Yogurt Maker so that it sits on top of the plastic insert.
The boiling water will rise part-way up the sides of the jar.
Put the Yogurt Maker lid on and leave it on your kitchen worktop for 8 to12 hours (or overnight) to let the yogurt set... and the magic will happen!
EasiYo Red Yogurt Maker Mini Sachet - Starter Pack
- Product Code: RedMiniS
- Availability: In Stock