Terms & Conditions
We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
Accuracy of website information
We have used every effort to ensure that the information on our website is accurate. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. Any weights, dimensions and capacities given about the goods are approximate only.
Making a Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart by clicking “Add to Cart”. After you have finished your selection, click on ''Shopping Cart” at the top of the screen you will you will then be asked for a few details that we need to complete your order. We accept all major credit cards now including American Express using SagePay, PayPal and Amazon Payments. If we do not have the product in stock we will contact you to cancel the order, offer a replacement or put the goods ordered on back order.
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Shipping and Handling
We offer Free postage for All UK orders over £40. Small items are sent via Royal Mail tracked 2-5 working day service, prices are subject to weight and start at ONLY £1.95 up to £4.95 (this is calculated at checkout) Larger UK orders are sent by APC Overnight or DPD and "Signed FOR" UK Only, Orders outside the UK are charged by weight and calculated at the checkout stage (choose your country of origin from the drop down) .
If your country is not listed and you would like to make a purchase please email us at email@example.com for a quote.
As long as the stock items you ordered are available We aim to send your order within 24hrs by Royal mail tracked or courier for delivery in 1-5 working days. We cannot however be responsible for any external delays beyond our control but will endeavour to get the goods to you in this time. Any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
All claims for missing or damaged goods must be made within 7 days of receipt of purchase.
Goods for delivery overseas ordered from www.easiyonline.co.uk you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any charges for customs clearance must be met by you the customer, we have no control over these charges. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from www.easiyonline.co.uk, you must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. All overseas orders are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities this is out of our control.
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update most of the information you provided us with in the Your Account area of the website.
1.These conditions apply to gift vouchers which have been purchased from easiyonline.co.uk
2. Gift vouchers have a unique claim code and can be redeemed at easiyonline.co.uk on any product on the website.
3. If the value of an order exceeds the value of the voucher the balance must be paid by either credit/debit card or PayPal
4. Gift vouchers cannot be used to buy further gift vouchers.
5. It is possible to redeem one or more gift vouchers against an order; however, it is not possible to combine the use of gift vouchers with promotional and discount vouchers.
6. Gift vouchers expire one year from the date of issue of the original gift voucher. Gift vouchers are not transferable and have a cash redemption value of 0.001p. Gift voucher refunds are not transferable and also have a cash redemption value of 0.001p.
7. When you buy a gift voucher you have a cool-off period of One hour in which to cancel the order if you change your mind. During the one-hour cool-off period you may cancel an order or change the recipient. To do this please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org a full refund.
8. The Full Value of the voucher or higher must be redeemed in one checkout transaction.
Discount Coupon Codes
1.Coupon codes can
only be used within the advertised time scale.
2.Only one coupon code is allowed per transaction.
3.Discount codes only apply to purchases and excludes shipping.
4.Coupon codes must be used upon checkout and cannot be redeemed after a purchase has already been made.
5.There is no cash alternative and coupon codes have no cash value.
6.We reserve the right to withdraw promotions at any time without notice.
Most items sold at www.easiyonline.co.uk are food and drink items that are zero rated. All other items are subject to VAT at 20%.
Credit Card Security
Our orders are processed by SagePay Secure Payment ensuring maximum security and peace of mind. There is also an option to pay by traditional Paypal or Amazon Payments if you prefer these methods. Our Web site is secured with a TrustWave Web Server Certificate. Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption.
All products supplied are covered by the terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Guarantee, All of our products come with a 30 day no quibble money back guarantee.
If you need to reach us, please email us using the link at email@example.com alternatively, you can call on 01772-816084 (International +44 01772-816084) or write to us at:
64 Moss lane,
www.easiyonline.co.uk does not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
a. Take and fulfill customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
d. Issue a unique identifier (e.g. customer login)
e. Monitor customer account status beyond that required for individual purchases
Cancellations and Returns
Orders may be cancelled up to seven days after delivery. You must return the product with its original documentation in its original condition in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) regulation 2000.
If you have item purchased from www.easiyonline.co.uk you wish to return please fill out the return form found here: - https://www.easiyonline.co.uk/index.php?route=account/return/add and await further instruction from ourselves
We will credit you when the item has been inspected by us and deemed in complete and good condition.Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
Any clearance stock purchased through easiyonline.co.uk that is clearly stated as being short dated is non-returnable or refundable.
On receipt of your delivery if the goods appear to be faulty, incorrect or have been damaged in transit please contact us by phone 01772-816084 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prize Competition Terms and Conditions (When Applicable)
- The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over.The competition is Free to enter. No purchase of any kind is required to enter the prize Draw.
- Winners will be selected at random after the closing date.
- No responsibility is accepted for submissions that fail to be delivered. The Promoter is not liable for any entries that are lost, delayed or damaged, or any technical problems on the website preventing entry.
- The Judges decision is final and winners will be notified by email
- All prizes are subject to availability should any prize be unavailable, a prize of similar price or specification will be substituted.
- Only one entry per person per prize draw can be accepted in any one calendar month unless otherwise stated
- Persons connected with easiyonline.co.uk or any of the prize draw sponsors are ineligible.
- Prizes must be claimed within 60 days of each draw. Unclaimed prizes will be void.
- Acceptance of the prize by the winner gives the Promoter the right to use the prize winner's name for promotional purposes, both immediately after their win and in the future, unless prohibited by law.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize. The prize is non-transferable and is not for resale.
- The winner's details will be published on this web site for a minimum of 60 days after closing date
- By submitting information each visitor to easiyonline.co.uk agrees to receive offers. Such offers will be sent only by easiyonline.co.uk, its sponsors or its clients.