EasiYo Luxury Starter Pack
Treat yourself this Luxury Selection Usual RRP: Over £45.00
This Pack Contains the Following:
- 1 x New Shape EasiYo Red Yoghurt Maker
- 2 x New Shape 1Kg Yoghurt Jar
- 1 x Lunchtacker
- 1 x 230g Sachet EasiYo Creme Brulee
- 1 x 230g Sachet EasiYo Pineapple & Coconut
- 1 x 230g Sachet EasiYo Greek & Honey
- 1 x 230g Sachet EasiYo Greek Style PassionFruit
- 1 x 240g Sachet EasiYo Strawberries & Cream
- 1 x 240g Sachet EasiYo Raspberries & Cream
- 1 x 240g Sachet EasiYo Vanilla & Peach Bits
- 1 x 240g Sachet EasiYo Mango & Coconut Bits
- 1 x 120g pouch Yo-Bits Caramel Fudge Cubes
- 1 x Leaflet telling you how to Make the Yogurt. (Also see Below)
No fresher yogurt than EasiYo yogurt
You can’t eat yogurt fresher than EasiYo yogurt, because you have made it yourself in the EasiYo Yogurt Maker. Processed yogurt can never be as fresh as EasiYo yogurt. And some yogurts you buy from a store may not have any live lactic cultures left in them by the time you get them home.
The EasiYo Yogurt Maker makes yogurt the way it should be made – the good old-fashioned way. You see, all lactic cultures grow at different temperatures, so by experiencing different temperature ranges, just like those delivered inside the EasiYo Yogurt Maker, every culture has a chance to grow, as they should. This gives EasiYo its wonderful taste and helps deliver the unique benefits of each individual culture strain.
Not all yogurt cultures are created equal
In stark contrast, a single-heat yogurt maker (usually electric) does not give individual lactic cultures the same chance to grow, and one culture can become dominant, losing the benefits of the others. Other yogurt makers can also require heating of ingredients, use of thermometers and other fiddly instructions. But with the EasiYo Yogurt Maker, three very quick and easy steps are all it takes to guarantee the perfect yogurt every time. The best culture mix is guaranteed.
Here's How to Make:
- Half-fill your yogurt jar with room temperature, drinking water.
- Add the contents of a yogurt sachet, pop on the lid and give it a good shake.
- Fill the jar up with more water to about 5mm from the top... and shake again.
- Push the plastic insert spacer down inside the Yogurt Maker as far as it can go. (Check the correct side is facing up).
- Pour boiling water into the Yogurt Maker to the top of the plastic insert spacer.
- Put your jar into the Yogurt Maker so that it sits on top of the plastic insert, The boiling water will rise part-way up the sides of the jar.
- Put the Yogurt Maker lid on and leave it on your kitchen worktop for 8 to12 hours (or overnight) to let the yogurt set... and the magic will happen!
EasiYo Luxury Starter Pack
- Product Code: Luxury
- Availability: In Stock